Currently, the Arab American Heritage Council (AAHC) has one (1) job opening. See below for details and to apply:
National Network of Arab American Communities (NNAAC) Transformative Leader/Fellow, Part-Time Intern
Overview: NNAAC’s Transformative Leaders Fellowship Program increases the capacity of our human service member organizations to provide additional support to their communities, while at the same time develop crucial leadership skills in the fellows themselves. The program engages college students and/or recent graduates over a nine-month placement with a NNAAC member organization. Fellows are recruited by NNAAC members locally, and in partnership with universities.
- Complete monthly tasks focused on nonprofit work
- Attend occasional online and in-person meetings with other fellows
- Assist in event planning for the AAHC
- Includes major and small events such as Ensure the Legacy Banquet, Film Festival, Golf Outing, and various educational or cultural events.
- Organize files digitally and in AAHC office
- This includes usage of google drive, gmail, and hard copy documents
- Must work a minimum of 16 hours each week until 576 hours of work are completed
- Compensation would be $3,600 over the course of nine months
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and click the following link and follow all instructions: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdOkpTgjwEdN2bcLCjbLghX2D_1xMMFaa8dPPXOlYIgfwtyOg/viewform
The AAHC has many volunteer opportunities throughout the year. Please fill out the form below if you would like to be added to our volunteer list so that we may contact you with these volunteer opportunities.