The AAHC offers many legal services to not only better the lives of Arab Americans within the community, but of any individual from any nationality. We have many accessible resources available to the public including immigration work and translation services.
General Immigration Services Offered
- Consultations: hold discussion with clients regarding their case and any possible assistance available.
- Immigration Form Assistance: fill out immigration forms for naturalization, adjustment of status, Green Card, Family Visa, Travel Document, Removal of Condition, and Work and Fiancé Visas, etc.
- Referrals: offer referrals to clients with special needs such as DACA, Refugee, and Asylum cases.
For online immigration assistance, please visit The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services website: https://www.uscis.gov/
For assistance with US Citizenship, please click here: https://www.uscis.gov/us-citizenship
For assistance with Green Cards, please click here: https://www.uscis.gov/greencard
Citizenship Test Tutoring
The AAHC provides in office assistance with citizenship applications, as well as online support for citizenship testing. Below are direct links to online citizenship resources.
- USCIS Citizenship Resources: https://www.uscis.gov/citizenship
- US Citizenship Test Resources: https://citizenpath.com/us-citizenship-test-interview-preparation/
- Immigrant Legal Resource Center Resources: https://www.ilrc.org/step-step-guide-completing-new-naturalization-application
Translation & Interpretation of Documents
- Official Arabic Translations: translations available in office; Flint Water Crisis documents are also available in Arabic in office
- Examples of document translations include: birth certificates, diplomas, death certificates, judicial and medical records, divorce decrees, etc.
- Informal Translation/Interpretation: can be done in the office or over the phone and include going over social security announcements, insurance letters, doctor appointment notices, etc.
- Network of referrals for other languages including French, Spanish, German, Mandarin, Vietnamese, Japanese, Greek, Russian, and many others
For medical interpretation, please use UMA Language Services: http://www.umalanguage.com/