General Immigration Services Offered
- Consultations: hold discussion with clients regarding their case and any possible assistance available.
- Immigration Form Assistance: fill out immigration forms for naturalization, adjustment of status, Green Card, Family Visa, Travel Document, Removal of Condition, and Work and Fiancé Visas, etc.
- Referrals: offer referrals to clients with special needs such as DACA, Refugee, and Asylum cases.
AAHC Immigration Services are available to any person, not just Arabs. If you are in need of services, please contact our office at 810-235-2722 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Citizenship Test Tutoring
The AAHC assists with citizenship test tutoring & review in our office. Please contact us if you would like to set up an appointment. Additionally, online resources can be found below:
- USCIS Citizenship Resources: https://www.uscis.gov/citizenship
- US Citizenship Test Resources: https://citizenpath.com/us-citizenship-test-interview-preparation/
- Immigrant Legal Resource Center Resources: https://www.ilrc.org/step-step-guide-completing-new-naturalization-application
Translation & Interpretation of Documents
- Official Arabic Translations: document translations from Arabic to English
- Examples of document translations include: birth certificates, diplomas, death certificates, judicial and medical records, divorce decrees, etc.
- Informal Translation/Interpretation: can be done in the office or over the phone and include translating/interpreting social security announcements, insurance letters, doctor appointment notices, etc.